Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi there.
There is a bug in your game and due to bug I lost the game and gold coin. So I request you to give me back my gold coin.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there,
I think you need to give me back my coin and also give me some bosster as well because of bug in your game. I shared the screenshot as well. Why I should I need to contact player support. Kindly check again and let me know if any.
I have already reconnect my facebook account.
Hi And Welcome to the King Community
Try with disconnecting and reconnecting your King or Facebook account in the game and the Gold Bars should reload in your game.
If the Gold Bars still do not show up, please email Player Support so they can check up what has happened. You can email them directly from the game by going to the Settings, Help Center, choose a FAQ and you can find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page.