Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i dont know where from my all friend
I want talk with my friends
So add chat option in candy saga
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @beimaan a chat feature is quite often requested by members of this forum and personally I am not sure it is something that the game needs. In my opinion I think a chat feature could easily lead to spam and unwanted contact.
Anyway, that aside there is already an idea active that asks for the addition of a chat feature, so this makes your idea a duplicate. As duplicate ideas aren't allowed please add your vote to the existing idea.