Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased gold pass upgrade but it did not unlock the price for me. Also it seems like im missing like 26 gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi i paid for a gold pass up grade it showed successfully then when I claimed it's disappeared
I passed the level it only gave me the free one not the one i purchased
Buying a Gold Pass just allows you to play the Gold Pass side of the Season Pass @Candyreena it does not provide you with all of the rewards.
Once you have purchased a Gold Pass you still have to complete levels to progress through the tiers.