Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I already have an account but had to log out. Wont accept my password to log back in. Have requested a password reset three times but no email received. Have played over 8000 levels and want back in. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi I cannot access the App and the email address you gave me is not recognised. Can you or anyone send me an email address I can contact to get me back into my game etc. Thanks
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: