Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing a field candy and it froze as the image shows (it won't allow me to upload the video) I had to quit the game and it made me lose the "caramelada campal" Screenshot_20241106_131223_Gallery.jpg , I had used many of my boosters. What a disappointment
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it . In the meantime please check this page Here and for refund Please try reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!