Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
game is running very slow. Episode race disappeared after I won the race. Will these issues be resolved?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Episode race returned, but due to game issues, showed I finished the race second instead of winning. I know I won the race as I tracked it after each level. Game has serious issues right now!!!!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page fore more info