Hello Candy Crushers - we are excited to celebrate the 2nd year of giving a Birthday Badge! The first badges were given to players with birthdays in November in 2024. Now it is time to give the new birthday badge this November 2025!
Please share your Birthdays π below and when it is your month you will get this badge:
Everyone with a November Birthday will be the first recipients of the latest badge.
So post your birthdays and let's start celebrating!!! ππ
Please Note: if you have already posted your birthday in this thread, you do not have to post it again.
πWhen posting your birthday - The US lists dates as Month Day Year - however I am aware other countries list them as Day Month Year.
Since I can't tell where you are from, if you are just listing your birthday in numbers - please list them as Month Day Year (you don't have to list the year) or else write the month out, so I can be sure to list your birthday on the correct day and month in the CCS Birthday calendar.
ππ¨π
ππ