Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was paying only 19 gold bars for boosters such as 3 hammers and 3 switches, NOW they are 29 gold bars! This is totally unacceptable. Please explain this to me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
..hahaha…is not helpfull....😉😡🤐
I refuse to pay for boosters...so I can't help you. Uptill now I reached level 9496 without paying for any booster. But this level is difficult to get it done. But I rather stop playing candy crush than paying for boosters....