Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How doI reinstall my Candy Crush without losing my progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I made a mistake and deleted it instead of uninstall. Can I fix this with out losing my progress?
Can you help me?
I accidentally deleted my game and would like it back
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
You can reinstall Candy Crush without losing your progress. Make sure you’ve connected the game to your Facebook account or registered with an email ( King account ) before the uninstall. This step saves all your game progress securely.
When you reinstall the game and log back in with the same account, You’ll find all your levels, scores, and achievements right where you left them. but Boosters and Lives can be lost on Mobile device
How do I reinstall my Candy Crush Saga without losing my progress?