Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game keeps showing a blue screen over the game. I cannot click anywhere. Already started my phone up again and re installed the game. Still blue screen. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@kiara_wael Thanks that helped. But now everything is gone. I only have my golden bars. Even my mailbox is empty. I also played one level and I’m stuck on a blue screen again. It happened after I tried to close the contest page after I lost my streak. When I restarted the app the problem of my first post happened again.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for repor it . This issues has been report it , In the meantime Please force close the Apps and Log in again.