Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I save this game or link it with my Facebook account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, The game automatically saves your progress if you connect it to Facebook or create a King account. This way, you can play on any device without losing your progress.
By linking your game to Facebook or signing up for a King account, your levels, power-ups, and gold bars will always be safe. Even if you change your phone, you just need to log in, and voila! Everything’s right where you left it.
I want to save this game, how can I do that?