Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My candy crush game got really dim and it wont respond to touch. It worked earlier today
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you!
Did you have the game open on both devices at the same time? I think the game "dislikes" this and I have had it crash on me with black screen when I've played on two devices. Make sure you close the app on one of them before opening it on the other.
I am using an apple IPad and a Samsung android phone
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you report it, Which device are you play ?