Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can't hear sound while playing candy crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Exactly the same problem but i havent received any other comments. Looks lika a system problem of Candy Crush
btw, topic is “no sound while playing”. I am on level 16500+. More enjoyable w/ sounds. Thanks again.
I have exact ame problem. I just downloaded the game and it has no sound. My phone sound is on and the game sound is on but there is literally no sound coming out. Tried re downloading and restarting phone. Didn’t help. I have iPhone 14 pro
hello i have the same issue. Started about 11/26 or 27. Need any assistance please. Using iPhone13. Thank you for your help.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Which device are you play have you go to setting ?(the cog in the bottom left of the screen)