Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I should be around level 4000 but my facebook account is showing 2600 and another one is showing level 11 which both are incorrect. How do i fix this? unsure whats happened ..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You don’t necessarily have to start over again. I hope that account wasn’t hijacked. Does your password for that account work? How did you create the account, through Facebook, the kingdom or as a guest. It’s almost imperative to know this much as if it was already linked to either Facebook or the kingdom as you can check to see if the email you used to create the account hasn’t been changed or its password. Let me know how it works out
My Daughter found me on her map with the same profile picture at level 4730 and it said id played on that account 3 days ago but i havent been able to access that account in years. I had to start again? how can i retrieve that higher level account? sadly i even spent money on it lol
It depends. Which device has the highest level? Is it a desktop, tablet or a phone? The one with the 4,000 did you link it into it using the kingdom, Facebook, or was it a guest account. If the one with the 4,000 levels was a guest, I suggest you find a way to sync it to a King account or another Facebook account just in case you lose it. I’m at a loss as to how you have 3 different level accounts. I’m just a novice. I’m glad I only have one account one 3 devices