Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it won’t let me click the squares so that I can accept the lives given. It’s like it’s frozen. I don’t get it. I gave 9 free lives and it won’t let me accept them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just spoke with Technical Rep and I didn’t know that u can only accept so many lives people send u a day. There is a counter on screen that needs to hit 00:00:00 in order to start accepting again. I never knew that. But in case someone else is having this issue u now know what to tell them. I love the support here. Thank u so much for trying 💕
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear about this 😕 Let's try a few things to fix that: