Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
there’s a bug or issue in Level 4473 , it is getting stucked every time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So are you still stuck at this level? Does it do it every time you play or have you managed to get past it? There has been one other complaint about the same level here, but though I alerted the Community Manager I have not heard from her yet. In the meantime please could you confirm which device you are playing and have you checked you are playing the latest update of the game? Apart from tagging @QueenB there is nothing I can do to help as I am a player like you and do not have any connection to King. I would suggest you reply to the unsatisfactory email and restate your case.
That’s what they said in return of my complain
Please note that this moderator never follows up posts. I answered you! Did you not see my post?
i shared you the screenshot, did you consider it?
This is an eternal loop glitch that should not happen. Please report this level to Player Support! Go to settings (the small pink cogwheel at the top of the map screen) and choose the ? icon. Then scroll through the options until you see "contact us" at the bottom. The first answer will be automated. Reply to this and include your screenshot in your reply.
@QueenB I think this is the second such complaint I have seen this morning about this level hanging up repeatedly. found it! :
Look, its around 10th time that It get stucked even I pass the level , I wait around 5 mins that maybe it will go to homescreen but All in Vain. Even I quit the game but again it shows that I have not passed this level and when I try to play again it get stucked again and again in the end
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it , Can you please take a screenshot ?