Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a google play gift card thinking I could use it on candy crush. Am I able to use it to purchase boosts/gold bars etc ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My Google Play isn't letting me redeem points for Candy Crush. Location: Turkey
can I use this on an iPad ?
Thank you for the answer - can I use this on an iPad ?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Google Play Points can be redeemed for Google Play Credit or directly for in-app purchases, including Candy Crush. So, yes, you can use your points to sweeten your game!
To use your points, open the Google Play Store app on your Android device, tap the menu, and then ‘Play Points’. Here, you can use points to get Play Credit. Once you’ve converted your points to credit, head over to Candy Crush, and use this credit to buy lives, gold bars, or other in-app goodies.
All issues and questions regarding Google Play Points, or any payment or purchase issues with your Google Play account, please contact Google Play Support directly.