Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m having trouble requesting friends and asking for lives, it says to restart, I restart and the same thing happens
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
so I logged out and the game started from the beginning….i was at level 3900…the game still has my friends, gold bars and extras what should I w
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear about this 😕 Let's try a few things to fix that: