Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Before was ads appers give me extra moves now dont show any ads,hardly wins levels without extra moves,i am tired and will delete this gameðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't see the "Secret Cinema" feature any more which was how I used get boosters. Now I rarely get boosters and I only have three gold bars which buys nothing in the game.
Why can't I see ads on it . it's very different without ads.please put them back
Same here, I won't spend money on the game. I've been playing since 2014 and have seen a zillion ads. They definitely get enough from the advertisers. I am making very little progress in the game now. I don’t have many ways to get boosters.
same problem here. I’m not spending money on this. They get enough from the advertisers.
I am having the same problem and don't know how to resolve it.