Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had an account and on that account i was at level 5224.but i've forgotten the email and the password.what can i do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did it but they sent me an email to tell them my email and password but I have forgotten them. Goodbye 5224 levelsπππππππππππππππππππππ
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support so they can take a look in your game.
You can also email them from here: