Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello. Please can anyone tell me if we are able to turn off the auto help in the game? I don't feel I play in the game when it is showing me the next move. I'd like to decide how I play the game and take the next move.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Alienscar Thank you very much for your reply & resolution ☺️
Yes @KarenBeck you can turn of the 'auto help'
Open your game Settings and turn off the Hints.
To find your Settings open your game and go to the map screen.
At the top right of the map to the right of your avatar you will see a pink cog wheel.
Click on the cog wheel to open your Settings
Select Accessibility and then select Hints