Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ny game is frozen at level 12902, i cannot acces the game. There is a Grey “cloud’
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having same problem. Am using the latest version of IOS and the game software. Frozen on both my iPhone and iPad. Have restarted devices, but didn't help. Logged out and back in a couple of times and got it to play once, but then it froze again. I can see the screen with the map of levels (like the picture in the original post above), but nothing functions. Unlike the original poster above, I'm "only" on level 9486, but really don't want to lose 11 years of progress. I was playing with a bunch of good timed boosters, which I've obviously lost at this point, but I just want the game to function. Seems like this is a known problem, but it's frustrating to see that there seems to have been no resolution to the issue posted above, which was two weeks ago.
i have logged out and in again, still the same issue
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . This issues is being investigated , in the meantime please force close the Apps and Log in again . and Please dont reinstall your game .