Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Still don't know how to pass a hard level without boosters? Can you earn boosters by going back levels? What are the steps to do beating the level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can you help me? Still stuck on this level and I'm not even sure your getting my responses
325, I would like some tips on beating not only this level, but other hard ones without having boosters. And I would like to know if you can earn boosters by going back and replaying levels you have already won
325, you sent me a video and it didn't answer my question. I want to know steps to take to be able to not only beat this level, but be able to beat other hard ones. Also can you earn boosters for the level you can't beat by going back and playing the ones you have?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which level are you play ?