Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I know you can have up to 200 extra lives saved from friends...but while I can send free lives to them I cannot receive any from them. Yes updated to the latest version, logged out and in etc. Anyone else seeing this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback.Sorry to hear about this ๐ Let's try a few things to fix that: