Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can I recover lost games after my game froze and I deleted it and reloaded the app.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
if you had an account set up then you can log back in and your level progress will still be there, but some of your rewards will be gone for good. I think if you had your account connected to a Facebook account then the rewards will still be there, but I don't know for sure…
Sorry this happened. I've done the same thing before. You could try using the help canter from within the game to reach out to their support team? The won't be able to restore everything, but they might offer some small compensation at least.