Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game not working properly today
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've done all the things including uninstalling and reinstalling. Lost ally boosters, and it is doing the same thing. Log out and back in is the only way I can play. After 1 game, it will not advance to try again, or go to next game. I am beyond frustrated. Have never had a problem before and nothing suggested has fixed this issue
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it . Which device are you play ?