Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
I hope someone can help me get through this level. My problem is the upper corners ( both left and right). I haven't found a way to clear the boxes. How do I get rid of the coils and clear the level??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Please check this video if your level 169 like this or can you please take a screenshot ?
I have read another complaint about this level which makes me think that King have decided to make the level particularly hard this week. They rewrite levels with different luck written into the boards. The luck you need it the ability to create a wrap/strip combo to hit through the blockers. If the game does not give you the chance to create a wrapped candy you will find it hard to pass. King manipulate level difficulty and nothing about this game is random. My best suggestion would be to stop playing until Monday and hope that at that point the level will have been reconfigured and be easy to pass. If lots of players get stuck, especially so early on in the game, they undoubtedly will make it easy to pass soon.
Hello,
Thanks for reaching out. Yes, my Level 169 is like the video. I did view the play through, but any other suggestions would help. Thanks again and have a wonderful day π