Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been playing since forever (maybe 10 years) and for the last few months, I have to connect my Facebook account every single time I log in. It used to automatically connect and now it doesn’t. Is this how it is now or is there a glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i use my iPhone
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it . Which device are you play . In the meantime please check this page for more Info Here