Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a had a few ads freeze and the first not way to continue play is to physically close the game and reopen it. When I do that I lose my super booster candy. What recourse do I have?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it in the meantime Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!