Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Really need help on this I'm stuck for days now thanks in advance
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
closest I’ve gone is 29 jellies. seems impossible really fed up have option to spend 10 coins and get 100+ go’s but only have 9 coins😡
16663 cant even get close to passing this level ...any tips
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.