Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been playing this game on 2 devices all these while. Now I can’t sync the levels completed on the other device. If I log out and in, I would loose all boosters. Anyone facing same issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks but I’ve done that all along and have been playing on 2 devices all these time: no problem syncing levels until this week
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
To keep your Candy Crush saga rolling no matter which device you’re on, you just need to use the game’s built-in synchronization feature. First up, make sure you have Candy Crush installed on all your devices. Next, you’ll need to connect the game to the same Facebook or King.com account on each device.
Once you’ve logged into Candy Crush with your account on all devices, your game progress automatically syncs. That means you can switch from playing on your phone to your tablet without ever missing a step. Make sure your devices have an internet connection when you’re ready to sync, and you’re good to go!