Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi! I am currently stuck on level 575 and I can't beat it! I've tried it soo many times and used all of my gold bars. Does anyone have any tips or advice? Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok, thank you!
I think you need to hit those boxes with the dragons in from above with striped candies. There are some dispensers, which should help. On your first screenshot you have a colour bomb/stripe combo or a wrap/stripe combo, both of which should help. Choose the opening move the game suggests and then try to hit the dragons from above with stripes and combos.
This is what the level looks like when you first start