Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am past level 10150 on one phone but on another it will not get me to the correct level I am on .it says "new content coming soon"
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The update worked. Thanks
TThanks will i lose the day streak record if I log out or update ?
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it in the meantime Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.