Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
big mistake!! Purchased the upgade for adventure pass. Not only did I lose the ads ( I figured they come back soon but they didn’t). I couldn’t pass one single level with out paying 10 coins. So disappointing. 😕
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yea well I thought maybe I wouldn’t. In the past I made a .99 cent purchase and I didn’t lose my ads for very long. Very different now.
I am surprised @magichour you have been here long enough to realise that you lose your adverts for a long time once you purchase something.