Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
for probably the last week and a half, I haven’t been getting lives from my friends list
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
is anyone looking into this? I will not be spending any more money on this game until it is fixed
nothing has changed after doing all the above. I am getting the request to send lives but not getting any lives. I normally get at least 50 throughout the day and am lucky if I get 5 now
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback and Sorry to hear about this , Let's try a few things to fix that: