Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
These last few days when trying to login thru Facebook I get an error message not connected to WiFi...even tho I am connected...it has now converted me back to level one...any resolution to this...ty
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it , Ill pass this to the game team , In the meantime please play in King account
FForgot to mention I'm on level 11935 and losing ground…over a week now..ty
II've tried and it still says I'm off loins and does not allow login…