Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
days. I just paid to have 2 days of unlimited lives so I could pass some levels. I do not want to be stuck in this Star Tournament and waste my money. How do I either move on or get my money refunded.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m stuck at this same level. Can’t get even close with just 19 moves. Ready to delete the app after many years.
No @ajxanat It's not yesterday for new releases, it's today. They ought to appear in your game any time now!
Hi there, I am stuck in 18035 for more than a week. They were supposed to release new levels yesterday but Nothing appears. Do I have a problem with the app or are they late to release them?
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here