Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got a supercharged color bomb and AGAIN it failed to appear on the next level, which was one of the ridiculous levels where you have to get 400 things in 15 moves. So, of course I lost it immediately AGAIN. I am so sick if this crap.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah, that's entirely pointless. There are no humans supporting players. All I get is a string of canned responses.
I surggest you get in touch with king people even that will not help good luck