Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a Season Pass and my credit card was charged, but it is still locked on my game. I have cleared the cache, I have logged out/logged back in, and it is still locked. Need help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Only King can help you with an issue like this @minnaj Please contact King Player Support so they can have a look at your game.
Alternatively contact the owner of your app store to request a refund
Unfortunately not @minnaj you have posted in the Support area of community.king com which has no direct access to King com
To contact Player Support you have to use the Help function of your game or the Contact Us button at the bottom of this page.
I thought I did contact King support by posting it here on king.com/support.