Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why when I have hundreds of friends and repeatedly ask for lives I am not receiving any?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear about this π Let's try a few things to fix that:
I have tried all the above, but maybe only around 2-3 lives sent, I get lots asking for lives but so sparse on the receiving side. I had a lot at one point and they all disappeared.