Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck on level 9863, How can I let apotheek plagerig help me to do thuis level for me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am afraid it is not possible to ask another player to do a level for you. This is not an option in CandyCrush. You would have to give them your phone or your account details to pass a level for you.
Sorry i mean how can I ask another player do this level for me I am stuck