Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have talked to over 20 of my friends and they said that they are sending lives all the time to me but I am not receiving them. I have been playing this game forever. I want results on this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback and Sorry to hear about this , Let's try a few things to fix that: