Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I transfer my game under my AppleID to new account I created on king.com. I want to add gift card balance.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there and welcome to our Community! In order to transfer your progress to a King account so that you can use your gift card, you will need to create a King account and then contact our support team for assistance in transferring your progress: https://soporto.king.com/contact