Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Reklamlar çıkmıyor ve ücretsiz güçlendiriciler alınamadığı için bölüm geçmek zorlaştı. Ne yapmam gerekiyor?Lütfen reklamları tekrar aktif hale getirin. Bu şekilde oynamak imkansız.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello. I bought a paid package the other day and I can't see the ads anymore. It's very difficult to level up this way. I would like the ads to comeHello. I bought a paid package the other day and I can't see the ads anymore. It's very difficult to level up this way. I would like the ads to come back. back.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for joining us! We love chatting and helping out, but we do all our conversations in English so everyone can understand and join in.
Could you please re-post your question in English? That way, one of our friendly community members can jump in to assist you
Thanks for understanding and have a wonderful day