Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don’t want to play royale. I don’t want the option or I want the option to not play. Not sure I’ve ever won 21 in a row and rarely 8. Frustrating. Don’t want to play it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Appreciate the response. I have voted candy royale out and glad to hear I’m not alone in this quest.
Hello @Chris_Cooper-3 not wanting to play the Candy Royale is a popular comment, but unfortunately it looks like King is ignoring all of the negative feedback and everyone is stuck with it.
I am sorry to say though that duplicate ideas aren't allowed and your idea has been suggested before.
Please consider adding your vote to an existing idea.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/422375/candy-royal-opt-out-button
@QueenB @LoFiGummy @bearwithme please could one of you move this idea to Tiffi's Idea Library and mark it accordingly. Thanks
I’m on level 6376. Not sure why it says I’m on one.