Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Me and my candy friends with messages communication.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @robin8025 a method of contacting our Candy friends is something that a lot of people have asked for. Personally I don't want to see a chat function as none of the people in my game are people that I actually know.
As your idea is popular this means your idea is a duplicate. I am sorry to say that duplicate ideas aren't allowed.
Please consider adding your vote to an existing idea.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/354268/add-chat-box-in-the-game/p1
@QueenB @LoFiGummy @bearwithme would one of you please move this post to Tiffi's Idea Library and mark it accordingly. Thanks.