Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to update of my choice photo image. I do an request to update my new photo of my. Profile picture image
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I do very much play to. Candy crush saga. By the way both the emails are my. a15rstars01@gmail.com &
ameenuddin421983@gmail.com
By playing in it gives me a same level by oning of my. Account but by mail it shows my profile image & by apple I'd it shows an different image of it.
So its an humble request you to update it my same profile image picture in both the. I'ds. It's a personal email I'd. ameenuddin421983@gmail.com & a15r01a2z@gmail.com it's company mail I'd if I do get update of my choice of profile photo image then I can use an. apple I'd which comes to. a15rstars01@gmail.com
Wating for your reply asap soon as possible please by updating of my choice of profile image Thanks regards by A1 5R Ameenuddin