Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m from Nigeria and I’m stuck at an annoying level and I been trying to buy gold bars but our country doesn’t support using our cards pls help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ask other people
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
You can use paypal or mobile payments or even Facebook gift cards. When you go to the gold bar bank in Candy Crush you can see the options there..please check this page for more info
However you can contact our player support, if there are other way to purchase.