Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game has frozen on this reward screen and will not move forward, please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yay I'm back in - check your games people :-)
I also have the same problem.
I have no idea how to fix it :-( it's SO frustrating not being able to play the game. No one from admin has replied or come up with a solution for us so I guess we have to wait until it right's itself (as with any other problems we've had over the years)
I have the same problem! how do you fix this?