Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On the Daily Treat Machine. Since reaching over level 30 I get the machine and I hit start , but not getting any treats.31 32 and today 33 nothing and long as I play it will keep showing up as same
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback.Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!
Still waiting to hear something. Level 34 and still getting no rewards :(
Hi And Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. I'll pass this to the game Team.